Friday, July 13, 2007

Thing #5 ~ Gotta Love Flickr

I went to Flickr today for the first time and had a blast! I dicovered so many new photos related to the things that I love. The best discovery that I made was a group of people that all have my same favorite hobby...collecting beach glass. I had no idea that so many people were interested in beach glass as a hobby! I am now a member of Flickr and plan on posting some of my own favorite photos that I took with my digital camera.
I love this website :-)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oooh, nice photos in your header and footer! Nice to see that you're dressing up the basic blog! :-)

Susan G. said...

Great photos! They really spice up your blog!

marylandbeachgirl said...

Thanks :-)

kdf_333 said...

spicy! hee hee

Love this Pic :-)

Love this Pic :-)